Download CSI Specifications, Submittal & Data Sheets, Installation Manuals, and more.
ThermalBoard: A Truly Sustainable Radiant Floor Substrate
Light weight, low profile, and easy to maneuver – Thermalboard is the perfect solution for specifiers of modern homes who strive to include both efficiency and sustainability in their building heating projects. The substrate is constructed from 92% pre-consumer recycled content and meets LEED® v4 Criteria, with zero formaldehyde and no VOCs.
Give us a Call
Need specification assistance?
Need a project budget?
Fill out the form below.
Request a Free Sample
Get a free sample by mail.
WBI Radiant Panel Manufacturer and mechanical engineering firm Monterey Energy Group discuss modern radiant floor heating.
Radiant Floor Heating in Custom Homes
With passion and expertise, our guests discuss how hydronic radiant floor systems can influence a project’s score on the Active House Radar, providing valuable insights into the benefits of this innovative technology.
Whether you’re an architect, builder, or simply interested in cutting-edge sustainable solutions, this episode is a must-listen.
- Board: Renewable Dense Fiber. Sustainable Post Harvest Rice Straw MDF.
- Nominal Dimensions: 16” x 48”
- Thickness: ⅝”
- Groove Depth: ½
- Surface: .003 Aluminum Laminate
- PEX: ⅜″ Nominal
- PEX Tube Spacing: 8” OC
- Weight: 2.2 lb. /sq. ft. 18lb/ board
Compatible with Most Flooring Goods
We provide detailed instructions & graphics for installation over most floor coverings. Thermalboard works with most flooring goods including:
- thinset mortar
- sheet vinyl
- + more
Quick and efficient delivery of radiant heat.
- Versatile two-panel system & “paint by number” floor plans make for fast, intuitive installation
- Single-person panel size makes for easy transport and placement in tight and multi-story locations
- Higher efficiency & lower utility bills
- Lightweight (2lbs/sq./ft.) and low profile (3/4”)
- Eco-friendly: Recycled aluminum and water-based No VOC adhesives.
- Low cost installation: fast, easy, retainer-plate free, and easy on blades and equipment
- Sold online and shipped factory direct to your jobsite
- All materials are made in the USA
See the installation of a Thermalboard licensed product in a major remodel.
Get a free Project Estimate Factory Direct to your Jobsite
Thermalboard incorporates the best balance of high performance, material quality, environmental responsibility, and cost.
Get Your Free Project Estimate
Delivered Factory Direct to your Jobsite